Voting

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank You Mr. Plano Cop

Tonight I was on my way to celebrate 3 friend's birthday. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEHGAN, MARCUS, and JOE) I had just turned down the street where the restraunt was when I saw flashing lights in the in my rear view mirror. OH CRAP!!! I know that my registration is out on my car so I am thinking great, double tickets. The nicest cop I have ever met ask me if I know that my registration is out. Honestly, I told him that I knew, the 20th is my pay day and I was going to take care of it then (Yes dad, I can see you shaking your head at me and see your disappointed eyes focusing on me) I show him my license and my insurance. The kicker, he lets me know that my insurance expired as well 4 days earlier. (Yes, dad I can see you again) My thoughts for sure I am getting ticketed now if there was a chance that this would just be a warning has disappeared. No, this guy just tells me to take of it ASAP and he just wanted to make sure I was aware that it was expired. I have been pulled over 3 times before and have never gotten just a warning just the big ticket, BUT thank you Mr. Plano cop for the warning and I WILL take care of this situation tomorrow, not even wait until the 20th.

By the way, one question, How can nice Mr. Cop see that my registration sticker is out from behind me?

No comments: