Voting

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Inspection Nightmare

So I have always heard that home inspections will tell you every single tiny little problem there may be. As little as tightening a screw to if a strong wind come your chimney may be blown off. We'll today I heard the latter. The chimney is in danger, the dishwasher, stove and microwave do not work properly. Wiring is not great everywhere. The great jetted tub does not work. That is only a few things that he told me about. Really this is one of those things that if most of the stuff is not fixed, this will be a big time deal breaker and if I do not get this house then I do not think I am going to pull the trigger at all with a house this summer. Maybe this is a sign from God that I am not ready for this. I have really felt at peace about this whole thing till now. The stress is just getting to me and it just easier to sign another lease with this lousy apartment complex (even though my rent is going up $120.00.) I'll see in the days to come what will happen with this whole house thing.

2 comments:

The Sawyers said...

Hey Laura-Your picture is so beautiful! Good luck with your house-I know things will work out for you either way!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, girl! We're praying for you....

Chad, Cara n' Cadence