Voting

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Am A Quitter

That's right, call me a quitter or a dropout. I will be the first to tell you if I am not good at something, I quit. Go ahead and tell me I am not giving it a chance, but I have discontinued my eharmony account. I gave it a chance, I gave it 5 months. That is long enough. It did get annoying to be "closed" by people who would say they were pursuing another relationship. Then may I ask you idiot guy, why are you still receiving matches? Why am I being matched with the guys between the age 40-45? That is a little too much of an age difference. I also decided it was not much of a self esteem booster anyways. Constant closing, little to not interest (except from some of the older gentlemen.) Really a waste of my time and money. I mean really the people they show on TV have to be paid cause I did not experience even a partial of what is advertised. I get the same news from my friends who have done. To me it just reiterated how very shallow many guys are. I would rather not be out there in cyberspace anymore. Please I do not think I really want to hear how great it was for and how everything worked out great for you. Just know that I do not mind be called a quitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That doesn't necessarily make you a quitter. You just decided it wasn't for you at this time.