Voting

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day in Commerce

First and foremost Happy Mother's Day to my awesome mom. My mom is for sure one of those my moms that thinks her imperfect, selfish children have hung the sun, moon, and stars. We are truly loved by her there is no doubt about it. Love you so much mom, hope you had a great day!!!!
Also, Happy Mother's to my dad's mom, Mamaw. What an awesome lady she is! There are so many reason why I love her. She is just such an excellent example of a Godly women who loves her family dearly. She loved m
y Papaw like crazy and was a true example of the vow in sickness and in health. She and my Papaw raised four sons whom, by some of the stories they have told, gave them a run form their money. A few weeks ago I heard my grandmother mention that she wanted a new wagon. So that is what I got her for mother's day. She is not always very easy to buy for, but she LOVED this gift. I could really tell that she was excited about it. She said that her and Papaw had a wagon that lasted through their boys, then they had another one that lasted through the grandchildren, and now this one should last through the great grandchildren. I think I did aggravate my father when I told him he had to put it together. Needless to say he did not seem pleased and I got "that look". But as the pictures will show, daddy read the directions, and with his handy assistance (me) we got it put together. Then I offered to give Mamaw a ride in it and she insisted on giving me a ride instead. It seems to be a pretty good, strong wagon. It was sure fun to give it her.




2 comments:

texnykazrus said...

"imperfect, selfish"? speak for yourself.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I want a wagon ride.

C