Voting

Saturday, July 4, 2009

On the Road to Mexico Again



That's right. Tomorrow morning we leave for another trip to San Miguel, the little village in Mexico that I have grown to love. I go to refresh myself, to give me a chance to slow down and enjoy simple things, to show people God's love, and most importantly for myself to grown closer to Him. We go with several purposes---finish the playground and plaza that we started in March by adding a 20 by 20 shelter and 4 picnic tables, we are delivering school supplies, having a VBS for the kids, facilitating a women's bible study, supporting the local pastors, and just loving on the people in this tiny village underneath the most beautiful night sky with millions of stars.

OUR TEAM: Steven, Sherry, Alanna, and Ethan Keithly, Jay, Kathy, Sydney, and Jason Robertson, Jenn and Seth Rochelle, and Me.

God- I pray that you would be glorified in the trip. I pray that is done would show your love to other people. I pray that we would be a blessing to other because you have blessed us. God help this trip to be totally led by you. God would you please go before us a lead the way. I pray for safe travels, direction for what to do and how to do things to bring your glory, I pray that we would all have good attitudes and that we would be flexible. Thank you for San Miguel.
Verses for San Miguel---
I have not stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly asking the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ to give you spiritual wisdom and insight that you might grow in the knowledge of God. I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called--his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.
ESPHESIANS 1:16-18
Pictures for last trip during spring break.







No comments: