Voting

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Anyone in Shock????

So now that summer is here for me, and after today I may have nothing much to do for a while, I will attempt for at least the summer to make a "blog recommitment." ( I think I may have posted more last summer in a couple of months than I did the entire school year) Today is the last day of summer school (or summer hell as I prefer to call it) and I think I have some stuff to write about. Topics could include, but are not limited to....... end of yet another school year, back on the hunt, Nash, running???, help me change my boring blog look, leaving the country again, tribute to my Papike, Ranger games, ect, ect, ect. So stay tuned. There will be an entry tonight unless somet hing really weird happens.

1 comment:

Nesa said...

Glad you're back to the world of blogging! Let's get together next week sometime.