Voting

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cute Blog

Can anyone help me with how t make my blog cuter??? Do I have to pay for that?? I do not have any pictures to put in some a really creative title way, I was just thinking some kinda outside border thingy. Make sense? Send me to a sight, call me on the phone, send me a message on facebook, email me whatever. Can you help? PLEASE. Maybe it would make me want to open this computer up more often an write about myself. Maybe, you never know. I am super tired, had a busy day, will write more tomorrow. 11:24 still today like I promised earlier.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey girl! Cutest Blogs On the Block has really cute borders and backgrounds that you can add, check it out!! And they are free!
I am glad you are blogging again, can't wait to read what you have to say!!!