Voting

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Disappointing Journey???

One of the first houses I looked at I fell in love with. I knew right away, it was a price that was in my teeny tiny range, it was in a great location for very me, but before I turned around, it was gone. I have dragged my realtor to look at several other houses found another that I liked, then like the first one, of course it was gone before I was able to do anything about it. I think that this is when I decided that this was going to be a disappointing journey for me. Now there is the house on Helen. I do not get real estate. What the heck is a short sale? In my limited understanding of the English vocabulary, short means a little amount. So a short sale sounds like something that would go very quickly. My relator seems to indicate that this could take any where from a few weeks to a couple of months and that is not guarantee that I will get the house. So we are keeping the offer in, but continuing to seek other home. We looked at another today that I really liked. Best thing by far was the kitchen. It is older than maybe what I dreamed, a lot of it has been redone, lots of nice tiling, laminate flooring and what carpet is there is new. So I have told Cheryl to find out what she can and maybe this one will be it. I guess, I also do not really understand the market and how this is a buyers market. Wish I understood the whole thing a little more. Maybe my journey that I called disappointing will be over soon than later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you can get ready to write about your house.