Voting

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Behind with Celebrations

JUNE 13-Mom's 60th birthday!!!!
Friday June 13th was mom's 60th birthday. I am thrilled that her and dad came to town and we got to go to one of her favorite places, Outback Steakhouse and it was delish!!! Mom and dad also looked at a house I am interested in buying and put their sill of approval on it. I am not sure about everyone else, but it is great to have mom and dad's approval when doing something like that. (Now that being said, I have not heard much about my offer, my realtor said that it is short sale and those can take some time. I am told by others I need some patience, but I am kinda on a time line with my lease being up on July 1st)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM I HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS DAY!!!!


JUNE 15- HAPPY FATHER'S DAY--Dad, Papike and Russell!!!!

Dad you are awesome, I hope you had a great day, and I was really sad that I did not get to see you on that day! Thanks for being understanding. You know I have always believed if I can find some guys half as great as I think you are, I will have a treasure. I l love knowi
ng that I am and being daddy's little girl!!!


Happy father's day to my awesome grandfather Papike. If you ever ask him about me he will tell you that I am his favorite granddaughter. (No it does not matter that I am his only granddaughter) I still eat that up when he says that. Love you Papike and blessing to you.


Finally Happy Father's Day to my favorite father to b
e, my brother, Russell!!! I cannot wait for the day that my little niece comes into this world. What an exciting journey!!! I pray for continued blessing during this pregnancy and that the good news continues. Looking forward to August!!!

This is just a picture that I love that was taken at Christmas that has my mom, dad, Papike, and Russell in it. Of course me, John, Aaron, and Jeanette are in the picture as well.


No comments: