Voting

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back in the Game???

Ok so I went the other day to blog on a friends post to post a comment and it took me forever to remember my password for the blog. I had no idea. I tried everything I could think of finally I got it. I know I think it says I have not posted anything since October or 2009 or sometime before or after that. I do think about this blog ofter, but have issues with significance and belief that things going on in my life are important. (I think it is called fear of man, in face I am sure that it is) I have spent some painful time trying to dig through my issues (and boy do I have them) and am relying on the verses

Luke 12:22-29

22And he said to his disciples, "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat, nor about your body, what you will put on. 23For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing. 24Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds! 25And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? 26If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest?27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 28But if God so clothes the grass, which is alive in the field today, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! 29And do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be worried.

I am thankful for the process of self reflection/evaluation. I am thankful for the pricking of my heart and pleading the Lord to keep peeling away layers of being anxious/fearfulness/self-righteousness/ect...(what I can ISSUES)

I feel like I may share more about some of my "issues," but then again I may not. I think I will continue to write it this a little more regularly than once a year, but then again I may not.


No comments: