Voting

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Death Row Doggy

Since I have not gotten pictures from the trip downloaded yet, I am going to tell a quick story about my trip. First of all to let you know I had a wonderful time. I can not wait to go back. If I could have, I would have stayed there longer. But, anyways back to death row doggy. Sherry and her family stayed at a families house while the rest of us stayed at another house. Now to preface this story our friend Brent, who will tell you how much he enjoys eating, said that if he did not get enough to eat, there would be a chicken missing. Sherry reminded him how the chickens are such a vital part of the people existence and eating one would be taking away one of their food supplies. Well, one morning when I walked over to where Sherry was staying one of her kids let me know that the black dog was tied up. Sherry then told me that dog was probably not going to be here our next trip, in fact it would probably be gone as soon as we left. That night the dog had killed two of the families chickens. It is said that as soon as a dog gets a taste of chicken it needs that taste again. The sweet family wanted to wait until we had left so the kids with us did not get upset. So the black doggy may not be alive any longer, it should not have eaten the chicken. In Mexico you can get the death penalty for killing chickens!!

2 comments:

Nesa said...

Funny Laura! I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Stephen said...

Glad it wasn't Brent!