Voting

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Random Act that is Totally Cool, You Should Try It

Last weekend I was returning from celebrating my grandfather's 90th birthday. (Imagine walking this earth for 90 years, I cannot even fathom.) Back to the story, I was in line at chick-fil-a, ordering one of my favorites chicken nuggets, when I pulled up to pay and the nice lady at the window said the lady in front of me had paid for my order and asked her to wish me a Merry Christmas. I was kinda dumbfounded, prepared to pay, but not having to, able to drive away from the window without paying. After I drive away, I was kinda mad a myself because I thought I missed an opportunity to return the favor to the person behind me. I was excited though, becuase I couldn't to actually do it myself to someone. It was funny how a little $5 meal blessed my life, made me smile, left me a little shocked, and gave me a story of kindness to tell people. The next day I went back through Chick-fil-a for breakfast and returned the favor. Do it for someone, bless someone with a simple, tiny act of kindness, remind people about the kindness that is still out there.

No comments: