Voting

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm Back

Maybe at least for a little bit... Make sure you realize I said MAYBE!! I guess maybe the few people who read this (my parents, my sister-in-law Jeanette, Michelle, Mary, and Jessica) have questioned if and when I am going to add some more to my blog. I keep thinking I need to add stuff and I have things I want to tell people. I think I started thinking my blog was VERY egocentric and I got tired of writing about myself only. I think I was really realizing how uninteresting and boring I am. I guess that is the purpose of it is to write about what is going on in the author's life. At least most of my friends have cute pictures and funny stories of their kids. Those of you who want to read about me continue to read, to the rest of you who decide to keep reading, I am sorry for boring you to tears at times.

2 comments:

The Sawyers said...

laura-i'm so glad you're back. you can add me to reader list because i love reading your blog. you are hilarious and make me laugh all the time, so i depend on your blog to get me through tough days....so keep blogging girl. i love to hear about you!

Nanette R. said...

I read your blog and I'm glad you're back! For a while, I thought that you and Russell were in some sort of race to see who could go the longest without posting, but then he beat you to it. :-) I plan to keep checking . . .